ENDEAVOURING TO HELP PUSH THE BOUNDARIES OF HUMAN KNOWLEDGE
Through the IES Academic Programme, students, teachers, and academics worldwide have access to our range of software free of charge.
IES Academic Licence Terms and Conditions
- Use the PROPHET simulation and planning modules to gain understanding in the structures and characteristics of the electricity generation and distribution networks, and the energy market.
- Demonstrate real-world electricity generation and distribution networks, and the electricity and gas markets using PROPHET.
- Demonstrate scenarios that can result in instability or failure of the network and/or market using the PROPHET simulation module.
- Demonstrate long term planning in the energy market using the PROPHET planning module.
- Use the PROPHET simulation module to simulate the short term energy market in great detail for a variety of highly customisable scenarios.
- Use the PROPHET planning module to investigate long term expansion and retirement scenarios in the network.
If you would like to participate in PROPHET academic programme, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org